Commitment to People
From recent graduates to experienced professionals, we hire exceptional people, give them challenging work, and then help them shine. Some of the key reasons to join the Dexis team include:
- A corporate value to invest in our people.
- Challenging program assignments and opportunities to expand skills and expertise.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits packages, including education and training reimbursement and flex-work and telework opportunities.
- Diverse, collegial, and team-focused work environment.
- Employee pulse check to maximize employee engagement.
- Social, fun, and inclusive team-building activities.
Dexis maintains strong relationships with its consultants and alumni, who are a significant source of new hire referrals.
Life at Dexis
Commitment to Culture
We are committed to a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. We reward ingenuity. We know our employees are the root of our past successes and the foundation for our future. We empower our employees, try new approaches, and do what is right rather than what is easy, and we make decisions that prioritize long-term benefits over short-term gains.
We don’t just believe in our staff, we invest in them by giving them the tools they need to succeed.
What Our Employees Say
“Having worked for a number cause-driven organizations, I’m impressed that a company like Dexis has such a team-oriented culture.”
“I enjoy being able to work with a diverse team from around the world to find solutions to complex business problems.”
“My favorite part of working at Dexis is the diversity, uniqueness, and hardworking spirit of our team.”
“I like working for Dexis because of its excellent business model and opportunities for professional growth.”
“I’m inspired by the many strong, professional women in leadership roles at Dexis.”
“I received three job offers in one day, but opted to come to Dexis because of the culture. The people here are my second family.”
“The best part about working at Dexis is being part of such a strong, dedicated, and supportive team.”