Life at Dexis
Dexis team members help shape cutting-edge global affairs and development programs at a rapidly growing firm that has expanded ten-fold in the past five years. Dexis staff and consultants enjoy opportunities to tackle challenging assignments, lead projects, work abroad, develop new skills, and collaborate closely with our clients.
Commitment to Culture
We know our employees are the root of our past successes and the foundation for our future. So we have made culture a corporate priority. We empower our employees, try new approaches, do what is right rather than what is simply easy, and make decisions that prioritize long-term benefits over short-term gains.
We don’t just invest in our staff—we believe in them. And we give them the tools they need to succeed.
Opportunities and Benefits
From recent graduates to veteran aid professionals, we hire exceptional people, give them challenging work, and then help them shine. Some of the key reasons to join the Dexis team include:
- A corporate commitment to investing in our people and their career development that provides staff with challenging program assignments, project management skills, and business expansion expertise.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Diverse, collegial, and team-focused work environment.
- Education and training reimbursement benefits, alongside our internal ‘Dexis Academy” training program.
- Flexwork opportunities for qualified staff.
- Bi-annual reviews that establish future goals and contribute to career development.
- Employee ‘thermometer’ that checks employee satisfaction continually.
- Social, fun, and inclusive team building activities and renowned holiday and new business celebrations.
Dexis maintains strong relationships with its consultants and alumni, each being significant sources of new hire referrals.