Dexis provides innovative management and technical solutions to U.S. government and multilateral clients. We regularly work with universities, nonprofits, small businesses, and foreign firms to provide high-caliber, responsive services around the world.
Learn more about our work with:
Dexis holds multiple IDIQs with USAID and the U.S. Department of State. Dexis services can be easily and quickly accessed through the following contract vehicles:
- GSA MOBIS (Schedules 874-7 and 874-1)
- SBA 8(a) Business Development Program
- USAID/PPL Monitoring and Evaluation (EVAL-ME) IDIQ
- USAID YouthPower: Evidence and Evaluation IDIQ
- Department of State Evaluation Services IDIQ
- USAID FORECAST II Participant Training IQC
- USAID/OTI Support that Augments Rapid Transition (START) IQC
- USAID Caribbean Basin Security Initiative (CBSI) Monitoring and Evaluation IDIQ
- USAID Clean Energy IDIQ: Critical Priority Countries
- USAID Improving Business Environments for Agile Markets (iBEAM)
- USAID Global Health Program Cycle Improvement Project (GH Pro)
- USAID Learning and Knowledge Management (LEARN)
- Volunteers for Economic Growth Alliance (VEGA)
What are we looking for?
As a former small business, Dexis knows the value of working with partners of all shapes and sizes. We are always looking for new partners, particularly organizations in the following socio-economic business programs:
- HUBZone Program
- Women-Owned Small Business
- Alaska Native Corporations
- Indian Tribe Corporations
- 8(a) Small Business and other Disadvantaged Businesses such as Minority Owned Businesses
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned
How will we work with you?
Dexis has two main ways of working with an organization: teaming together for a new opportunity, or competitively recruiting a subcontractor after a contract has been awarded. We issue all types of agreements, specifically designed for your organization and the scope of work.
Dexis is actively seeking partners, of all shapes, sizes, and locations for work in the following technical sectors:
- Survey design and data collection
- Event planning
- Retreat and meeting facilitation
- IT services and database management
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any current or upcoming opportunities.
What are we looking for?
Dexis is always looking for responsible, dependable, and cost-effective suppliers and vendors for its office and overhead needs. Some of the services we use vendors to provide include:
- Office Furniture
- Coffee Machines
- Internet & Telephone Services
- Printers & Copiers
- Office Cleaning
- Office Security
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss any services your company provides.