Dexis offers USAID/TRR, USAID missions, and local partners a range of on-demand services such as needs assessments, training, monitoring and evaluation, public-private partnership opportunity identification, and rapid-response support.
- Develops and prepares manuals to inform host country government officials about customs administration and regulatory best practice.
- Conducts original trade and business environment research.
- Creates sector-specific best practice toolkits for monitoring and evaluation of economic growth initiatives.
- Prepares monitoring and evaluation frameworks for business environment and trade projects.
- Designs trainings for implementers and host country governments in subjects such as implementation of the World Trade Organization Agreement on Trade Facilitation.
- Standards Alliance Action Plans: Developed action plans to describe the steps needed to improve the effectiveness of implementing World Trade Organization requirements.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Training Exchange Program: Sponsored the participation of the Deputy Head of Division at QUATEST 2, part of Vietnam’s Institute for Standardization and Metrology laboratories, in the training exchange program.
- Capacity Building: Delivered four customized training courses relevant to private sector development; three in West Africa and one with customs experts from the EU and the US.
- Pioneering Research: Prepared seven technical manuals and handbooks for host country governments in areas related to customs administration and regulatory best practices; written four technical briefs, conducted trade and business environment research ,and developed an innovative best practices toolkit for monitoring and evaluating trade programs.
- Sector-Specific Tools. Developed a diagnostic tool for investors in the power sector to provide them with baseline assessments of the legal, regulatory, and institutional environment in a region.